Monday, May 2, 2011

Give you a soft lip like baby entry~❤

Your lips is the softest part on your face, we always ignore it and do not protect it carefully.
Since last year, my lips has been getting more sensitive and allergic...
This is because I had ate some medicine which I am allergic to...
So ever since that day, my lips has become worse day by day...always getting dry and painful because I like to use my fingers to peel off the dry skin....that is totally wrong...


As my lips was getting worst, I went to have a medical & skin clinic check up and ask for help...
The doctor told me that drying lips is also a type of skin virus reflection..If you use saliva to moist it....it will become even more worst!!
So..when your lips getting dry...please do not use your saliva to lick it!!

The doctor has told me that the perfect way to protect your lip is to use lip balm ...
so he introduce me this product brand..I think everyone should know this brand right...it's nice and effective.



Moreover, when your lips have some serious problem...please go to the clinic or a hospital for further info and to know your problem. 

The doctor has given the medicine and liquid medicine for apply on lip. 

The picture on the left side is before taking the medicine and applying the lip balm, the picture on the right side is the results after a few days.

Besides, i found a useful link for about How to get Rid if Painful Cracked Lips. it's nice for refer and information for lips problem. 



❤Tips: If your lips is getting dry, please do remember do not use your fingers to peel it and also your saliva to lick it. These kind of action will make your lips get worst. The way to protect your lip is apply lip balm and it will let your lip look fair and soft~


References:

Brigitta, M., Lilly. A., Ben. R., Tom. V., Nicole. W., Master. T., … Sparkz. S. (2011). How to Get Rid of Painful Cracked Lips. Retrieved from http://www.wikihow.com/Get-Rid-of-Painful-Cracked-Lips  

Photo credit to myself.

4 comments:

  1. Nice post and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. appreciate your comment~ enjoy your reading here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same problem like you....nice sharing....will try the lipbalm you intro.thank you!^^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...