Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Mask entry~❤

This week's entry I going to share about MASK!

Masking is very important to those who wish to keep their skin in good condition. Skin care is not only for females, males do care of their skin too. That also means that males can use mask on their face too. If you do not like to apply skin care product, but you must apply mask! Normally, I apply one mask every week. Sometimes I might apply twice a week if I feel that my face is not in a good condition. Mask can moisturize your skin but when you apply it too frequently, it will damage your face skin. Based on my research from Online Internet, I found that we should not apply mask more than twice per week, because it will make your skin dry and become worse.  How many time per week should i apply a home-made mask on my face.



Different kind of masks have different effects on our face. I would like to share my favorite mask, which I usually use.

Firstly, I want to show a peeling mask and face massage gel. Both products can be used at same time by using the massage gel to warm up and clean your face first, after that using the peeling mask to have a deep cleaning to your face. Please do remember to use warm water to clean your face, that will let your face pore open nicely and when you apply peeling mask it can remove dirt from your face deeply. After washing your face, you can start to apply Mask A. Mask A can reduce black pore and lights your skin.

Massage gel~ at first it is dark...

Massage gentally until it turns grey and you will feel warn on your face...
wash it nicely after that.

Mask A~peeling mask!

Smile to camera =)

After peel it from face...BLACK MASK!!haha..

The next mask I'm going to intro is SPA Fango mud~ This mask can be applied on your face and BODY! A relaxing type of mask. It is one of my favorite masks that I like to use. Before using this product, please remember to use warm water to clean your face and prepare a sponge. 

Mask B~

Warm water and sponge for remove the mud!

Face and neck~
--------------------------------------------❤I'm Beautiful Split Line❤--------------------------------------------


Packaging mask for those who are lazy to do a step by step apply mask on their face. You can easily peal off the top of the packaging and there is a piece of white cotton mask inside. There are differences effects for differences masks, you will find some that you like. Normally you can found these kind of mask at GuarXian or WaXson...

Special mask for girls during period=)

This type of mask can cover up all your face and tight your face nicely~

(All above photo credit to myself)


❤Tips: When you apply mask, it is better for you to lay down and close your eyes for relax. It can tighten your face too. You can try an experiment of applying a mask while standing and also lying down, there are two different kind of feeling on your face! Besides, I found one interesting tips from internet Viva Challenge: apply skin care lying down I should try it now!

Please do remember that we should not apply mask more than twice per week. It will dehydrate your skin even more faster!

Reference:
Beauty Tips For Your Face. (n.d.). How many time per week should i apply a home-made mask on my face. Retrieved from http://beautytipsforface.net/how-many-time-per-week-should-i-apply-a-home-made-mask-on-my-face

Borghese. (n.d.). Fango Active mud for face and body. Retrieved from http://www.borghese.com/product_detail.cfm?c=sk&cat=4&pid=6052RT

Woman, V. (2009, April 27). Viva Challenge: apply skin care lying down [web log post]. Retrieved from http://www.vivawoman.net/2009/04/27/viva-challenge-apply-skin-care-lying-down/

2 comments:

  1. omg, i seriously do not know there's special mask during period. perhaps i'll look for it next time. thanks for the info, Luna. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...it's pretty nice right? I seriously love that mask too...relaxing my face~as you may know that female during period might have some pimple on face, this can actually help for it.=)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...