Thursday, March 31, 2011

Sun Block-UV entry~❤

This week's topic is about Sun block protection~ UV!!!

UV is the sun's ultraviolet radiation. It is the amount of sun ray reaching to our skin surface. This can actually cause a serious damage to our skin. Based on my research, I found that Malaysia have the highest level of UV status, which is 10 (you can click the link to view the detail). My current location-Miri, also have the same high level of UV radiation. Based on the UV index, there are different level of damage to different skin type. Majority of Asians have brown skin, 10 UV index is a high level for us. If we stay under the sun more than 60 mins, our skin will get burn easily, we have to apply SPF 15+ to prevent and protect our skin (UV index). UV protection is not only for our hands or legs, it is also very important to apply it on our face! We should apply the UV protection on our face and body before we go out.





Normally, I will apply a sunblock on my face with SPF 10+. It is the base for my face, to protect my skin and avoid the UV damage. Personally I like to use the base product which is non colored. Some of the UV base for face have brown color, just similar to liquid foundation, it will actually change your skin color. I prefer non colored base, it is more natural.

SPF 10+ base for face (daily)

The color is milk white, when you apply it to your face, there become transparent =)
(Photo credit to myself)


Beside the face UV protection, our body also need UV protection. I like this product, because it smells good, It does not have any 'sun block' smell. Personally I do not like that kind of smell, so I always search for a nice UV product for my skin. Finally, I found this! It is a really nice UV skin protection! I fell in love with it! It can be used on your body and face too! I bought a SPF 30 for high level protection, which is suitable for living in Malaysia. The picture I show below is actually SPF 50+, which I always prepare for my travel, suitable in very high UV index country, such as Australia.  

UV protection product (Photo credit to myself)

❤Tips: Please do not over apply a sunblock which is higher than SPF30+ on your face. It will block your face pore!! Please don't think of applying higher SPF will get more protection, thats is wrong thinking! We only can apply SPF 15-30+ on your face. SPF 30+ or more than it like SPF 50+, can only apply on your body but not FACE! Please remember it and share with your friends =)


Reference: 
Special Perfect Tan. (2011). Retrieved from http://www.collistar.com/index.asp




2 comments:

  1. Oopps!No wonder my face keep pop out lots of pimple after used a SPF 35+ sun block on my face.....nice info!^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. your welcome=)
    hope it's useful for u..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...