Thursday, April 7, 2011

O2 amazing cleanser entry~❤

This week I want to introduce an amazing cleanser, so called O2, it stands for Oxygen. This cleanser will impress you once you use it. Let the pictures talk in this post!

This is the product!! =)




Demo on hand:

1. Punch a small amount of it on your hand...

 2. Apply it equally on your hand...something gonna happen soon!


 3. After three seconds...bubbles~~


 4. Here you go... Bubbles~ when the bubbles are swollen enough, 
massage it and wash with warm water =)



The bubbles surprised me when I used it the first time! You can feel it on your face! Really!
Those bubbles was produced by without rubbing. It can keep your face fresh and control the oil too...
Nice cleanser that I found~Magic cleanser =)

This entry is to be short and clear~Thanks for support~
Your comments are my reason for blog=)

❤Tips: Face cleanser is the basic skin care product. Wash your face everyday and keep your face clean and fresh. Avoid dirt to block your face pore^^ 

reference:
Photo credit to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...